WHAT WE CAN OFFER
* Magnolia Cloud Platform is an agile, enterprise-grade CMS delivered as a convenient cloud-based service.
* Entirely developed in our production center in Vietnam, we are looking for DevOps engineers with strong Amazon Cloud computing experience.
* As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a team to build AWS cloud architecture for our Java applications, delivering products as PaaS.
* You’ll define and manage cloud infrastructure as code (IAC), improve CI/CD pipeline, ensure scalability and availability of the system, build monitoring stack, automate build, configuration and deployment orchestration scripts, …
* You can also participate in developing Java and Python applications & services for our cloud platform.
* We’re utilizing a broad toolset for DevOps/Infra like Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins, Grafana, … and leveraging multiple services from AWS: EC2, S3, RDS, ACM, Route53, CloudWatch
* Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and scripting using shell scripts
* Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is mandatory)
* Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
* Relevant working experiences of code and script (Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
* Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
* Demonstrated experience in enterprise network administration and troubleshooting/analysis (DNS, IPsec VPN, BGP, Load Balancing)
* Proven expertise in virtualization, experience with Vagrant
* Additional knowledge in other Cloud Platforms preferable, aka: Google Cloud Platform, IBM Bluemix, Cloud Foundry, etc.
* An upper english level is required as you will evolve in an international environment (good in all skills, especially in writing and communicating).
* Having the ability to clearly understand and focus on business outcomes is a real additional value.
*** WE OFFER
Here at the Magnolia Vietnam, we don’t just offer you a job, we offer you future. Here’s your chance to get your hands on…
* 13th-month salary
* Private health care program for you and your family members
* English training with a native English teacher
* Potential opportunities for exchange program to Europe as 2 off-weeks
* Telecommuting if needed
* Whoopie Fridays where people can meet, chat, and exchange knowledge
* A refrigerator fully stocked with snacks, fruit, and beer
* Monthly team building activities, outings, and luncheon meetings for knowledge sharing
* Stylish office, equipped with a 15” Macbook Pro and 27” Apple Thunderbolt Display for each